The ever-growing threat of ransomware and other malicious malware-based attacks has proven that client protection solutions cannot be measured based only on endpoint compliance. Traditional
antivirus technology uses a long-embattled signature-based approach, which has failed to match the pace of emerging malware and evasion techniques. Additionally, with the proliferation of telecommuting, mobility and BYOD, there is a dire need to deliver consistent protection for endpoints anywhere.
SonicWall Capture Client is a unified endpoint offering with multiple protection capabilities. With a next-generation malware protection engine powered by SentinelOne, Capture Client applies
advanced threat protection techniques, such as machine learning, network sandbox integration, and system rollback. Capture Client also leverages the deep inspection of encrypted TLS traffic (DPISSL) on SonicWall firewalls by installing and managing trusted TLS certificates.
- Mitigate attacks before, during, and after they execute
- Continuously monitor system behavior
- Strengthen your confidence in the face of ransomware and advanced threats
- Secure your endpoints no matter where they are
- Roll back infected Windows PCs to a previous clean state
- Examine files that are possibly waiting to activate in a cloud sandbox
- Rely on dynamic white/blacklisting and cloud intelligence
- Utilize advanced static analysis to identify threats during download
- Exercise shared threat intelligence from SonicWall’s verdict database
- Leverage SonicWall’s layered network security
- Enforce network access for non-compliant endpoints
- Easily inspect encrypted traffic by installing certificate roots
- Content Filtering
- View threat visualization maps to see where threats came from and went
- Effortlessly understand your security posture
- Swiftly white/blacklist known applications
- Catalog your applications and see which ones are vulnerable.